Multilingual Psychotherapy Centers, Inc. provides an array of comprehensive behavioral health services to children, adolescents and adults in multiple languages.
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Medication Management
- Psycholgical Testing/Evaluations
- Psychosexual Testing
- Educational Testing
Individual/Familiy therapy for children & adults in home or in office setting.
- Parental Training
- Anger Management
- Grief & Loss
Therapeutic Behavioral On-Site Services (TBOS)
Therapeutic Behavioral On-Site services (TBOS) is a behavioral health service that provides intensive therapy of children and their families at school, shelters, foster homes, and / or daycare centers. It includes individual therapy for children and family therapy for parents /caregivers
Behavioral On-Site Services (TSS)
This service is based on the "Beyond Consequences" Model designed specifically to work on modifying the behaviors of children who have developed attachment difficulties, ADHD, ODD and the like , as a result of trauma experienced.
The services include:
- Parent / caregiver training and coaching skill training.
- Behavior Modification skills training.
- Support for parents, Caregiver and Teachers.
Children's Targeted Case Management Services (TCM)
- Linking / Referring to community resources for children and their families.
- Prevention of out of home placement.
- Advocacy in legal & academic settings.
- Community Outreach.
Comprehensive Behavioral Health Assessment
Other services include the following:
- Crisis Intervention
- Treatment Planning
- Multi-Disciplinary team staffing
- Adoption support services
- Debriefing & Follow-Up services
- Couples Therapy