Administrative Assistant - Executive
Provide administrative support to the Executive Branch of the agency.
- Organizes and prioritizes information, emails, and calls.
- Maintains and updates database.
- Retrieves information and keeps up with contracts.
- Sorts and distributes mail and memos.
- Schedules and organizes meetings, travel and conferences.
- Answers phones, takes messages, acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies.
- Work independently and with team on projects and payroll.
- Complete applications for HMOs, contracts, re-credentialing, etc.
- Take meeting minutes.
- Coordinate and attend marketing events in the community.
- Attends and participates in staff development training and workshops.
- Attends organizational, clinical directors, and management meetings.
- Attends meetings and training in the community
- Other department duties as assigned.
Job Status: Full Time