Reports To: Dr. Francis Crosby, PSY.D.
Status: Full Time-Employee (M-Friday)
Rate: Commensurable with Education and Experience.
F/T Psychology Department Assistant needed to assist psychologists. Coordinate appointments, call case managers, fax reports, maintain data up to date.
• Sets appointments for all psychological clients
• Prepares and submits invoices for the psychological Department.
• Call clients to confirm appointments.
• Review referrals ensuring the client has appropriate coverage for the service and refer accordingly if client does not.
• Prepare and submit internal referrals.
• Complete Discharges for the Psychological Department.
• Assist in the preparation, Review and Submission of Prior Authorizations for the psychological Department.
• Coordinates services with referral sources and contract sources.
• Proofreads Psychological evaluations.
• Maintain the schedule for the Psychological Department.
• Process Contract clients in the EMR system.
• Transcribe therapy notes, and other documents as needed.
• Generates and submits productivity reports to upper management.
Skills / Requirements
• Excellent communication, organizational skill, and computer skills (Word, Excel, Internet, e-mail).
• Transcription skills required. Bilingual (English-Spanish or English-Creole) required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent. A.A., A.S., or Bachelor’s preferred.
• Bilingual (English-Spanish) required.
• Excellent customer service Skills
Job Status: Full Time