Medical Billing Assistant
- Processes manual and electronic billing for Medicaid/HMO, private and contractual funding sources.
- Process and ensures there is an active Prior Authorization for services when applicable.
- Processes billing with procedure code for service, service date, amount, and diagnostic code.
- Pulls charts when required.
- Documents services rendered when required (writing).
- Follows confidentiality laws (HIPPA).
- Follows The Centers policies and procedures.
- Reconcile billing in Lauris database system
Skills / Requirements
Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
Experience in billing & reconciliation, coding, mental health HMO's PREFERRED.
Bilingual English/Spanish REQUIRED
Job Status: Full Time