LMHC, LCSW, LMFT Clinical Supervisor
Monitors contractual compliance, provides administrative oversight and clinical consultation to assigned clinical team members.
- Maintains and updates billing summaries for each assigned clinical staff member.
- Reviews case loads to ensure clinicians are maintaining an adequate case load.
- Reviews clinical documentation.
- Ensures clinicians keep up to date with contractual deadlines and documentation requirements.
- Ensures all documentation is completed for transferring and discharged clients.
- Maintains contact with managed care agencies and other providers to resolve administrative and clinical issues.
- Participates in peer reviews, case staffing, and department meetings as scheduled.
- Participates in all staff meetings (biweekly, supervisors, and monthly in-service training.
- Completes performance reviews on assigned team members
- Reviews Prior Authorizations.
- Responds to emergency calls and attends multidisciplinary meetings as required.
OTHER DEPARTMENT DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
- Attends and participates in staff development training and workshops.
- Enter data as required in the database system.
- Generate correspondence as required.
- Other department duties as assigned.
- Proficient with Word Processing Software Applications such as Excel and Word. Familiar with web search engines, e-mail applications -Outlook
- Expresses oneself effectively both orally and in written form
- Communicates in a manner that supports strategies for staff involvement
- Actively listens to others
- Skillfully settles differences by using win-win approach
- Disseminates information effectively among independent contractors.
- Reports to immediate supervisor issues that may impact the Program.
- Uses appropriate interpersonal style to steer team members towards the goal.
- Organizes resources to accomplish tasks efficiently
- Reinforces change by embracing it.
- Takes charge when the situation demands it.
- Promotes a productive culture by valuing individuals and their contributions
- Networks with peers and associates to build support base
- Adapts to stressful situations
- Willingness to change in order to meet organizational needs
- Sets an example (role model)
- Stays current in terms of professional development
- Contributes to and promotes the development of the profession through active participation in the community
- Reacts positively to key developments in area of expertise that may affect the Center.
- Contributes ideas/solutions for process improvement.
- Attends work consistently and on time.
DOCUMENTING AND RECORDING
- Entering, recording, storing or maintaining information in written or electronic format abiding by program, agency, and contractual requirements.
- Administrative Position requiring sitting, walking, light lifting, and bending.
Skills / Requirements
Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Marriage Family Therapist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker with minimum of 5 years of experience in Medicaid Services and Child Welfare.
- LCSW Preferred.
- Qualified CSW, HMC, MFT Supervisor Preferred.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Mental Health Counselor with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Medicaid Services and Child Welfare.
Qualified Supervisor MHC or Qualified Supervisor CSW Preferred.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time