Driver / Security
Compassionate, caring and reliable individuals in charge of getting persons served to their destinations safely and on time. While not transporting persons served, makes sure to be physically present at site, to assist in de-escalation if necessary.
- Pick up company vehicle every morning.
- Take any work orders from supervisor.
- Gathers address and identifying information for persons served.
- Compile the most time and cost effective route to ensure persons served arrive on time to their scheduled behavioral health service appointments.
- Assist person served as they get into and out of the vehicle.
- Relay unusual situations while transporting persons served that would affect their appointments in a negative manner (traffic delays on route, traffic incidents or accidents, no-shows, etc.).
- Monitor & report daily mileage log for company vehicle used.
- Park company vehicle on site premises at the end of the day.
- Overnight custodian for company vehicle key.
- Report any unusual situations with company vehicle that could affect transportation of persons served (mechanical or electrical failures in vehicle).
- Make sure company vehicle is properly cleaned, maintained, and gas tank is not empty.
- While persons served are at their scheduled behavioral health appointments make sure to be physically present at site, to assist in de-escalation if necessary.
- Follows HIPPA confidentiality requirements.
- Follows data security requirements.
- Follows abuse reporting procedures.
- Follows Agency policies and procedures.
- Abides by the Center’s policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as required/assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- Minimum High School Diploma.
- Clean Florida Driver's License and driving record.
- Prior experience transporting persons served preferred.
Job Status: Full Time